All of our hardware is manufactured from solid brass unless otherwise specified. The hardware is supplied complete with all fasteners necessary for installation. Approximately 80% of the hardware shown in this catalog is manufactured here in our Connecticut factory. The remaining 20% requires specialized equipment that we do not have, so it is made to our specifications by selected manufacturers. If you have any questions or comments about a product, we hope you will contact us.
Horton Brasses makes ordering hardware as pleasant as possible, but hardware is not the simplest thing to order; many items come in several sizes and finishes. Please note these details before ordering. If you have questions, we will answer them by email or phone. If including a picture, please use jpg or gif formats only.
Construction. Our hardware reflects the countless hours spent building your masterpiece. Details make the difference.
Steve began his brassco career as our maintenance man, a job he loved. But the broad nature of his many talents became obvious and he has been our shop foreman for the last 14 years.
Horton Brasses produces more than 1,000 different pieces of authentic reproduction furniture and cabinet hardware at our factory in Connecticut. We use brass, iron, and various hardwoods to make knobs, drawer pulls, hinges, shelf pegs, bed bolts, casters, hooks and even clock finials!
If you have ordered with an account on our website before, you can log in to view your order history.
Horton Brasses Inc., 49 Nooks Hill Road, Cromwell CT 06416, 800-754-9127